Monday, July 28, 2008

High School Reunion


This weekend we were in Tyler for my high school reunion. On Saturday, my group of girlfriends and significant others (we called ourselves the L7 in high school) met out at Abbe's parents beautiful lakehouse. They had a great covered dock to play and Lilly even got to splash around a little bit. It was so nice to relax out there. That evening was the dinner at Holleytree. It was so funny to see everyone from high school - see who had changed and who had not, who had married who, and hear the latest news. Our group was glad to meet my newly engaged friend Kim's fiance, Jim. We all squished around the same table so we could visit and discuss the high school news.

I think I am one of the few who can say I had 7 very close Christian friends in high school that I still keep in touch with. We are all very different, but that is what makes our group fun. I loved catching up with you girls and feel blessed to have you in my life! Too funny - we all wore black and white!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What fun! We loved having all of you again!
Cindy

Abbe said...

We are so grateful for you, too. I am so glad I finally got to meet Lilly and have some quality time with her Mamma.