Monday, April 20, 2009

Good news!

We got Lilly’s biopsy results back last week and everything looked normal! We are so glad and feel so blessed! I think sometimes we take our children’s health for granted and I only had a small taste of what could be, I just feel so blessed! God is so good!

“I lift my eyes up to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.”

Lilly is doing better now, getting her to eat after surgery is/was a real challenge.

Hudson is doing great, too! He is changing and growing so much these days and is such a great joy.

April 2009 154

Look at me!

April 2009 176

Our Easter at home – Lilly was not feeling too good yet, so we all stayed home and did an indoors egg hunt!

April 2009 173 Hudson Hanging out at Easter!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad to hear you all are doing well!

Jodi said...

Great news! I'm so glad to hear that! I hope things are going well and she is continuing to feel better.