Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's Going On

I have not posted much this month, I think just pure old laziness, but here's what's going on.

Mother's Day was good! We went to church and Brian and I worked in Hudson's class with all the babies. We has a nice BBQ lunch and BB, Brian's grandmother came over for the afternoon. We had fun visiting and Lilly entertained us all. I am so fortunate to be a mommy and loved my first mother's day with our little Hudson.

We visited with Brian's parents in Pearland last weekend. We had a great time outdoors - Lilly went with papa to give the horses their feed and ran all over the yard, picked wildflowers, picked yummy black berries (she came back with her bucket of berries and was all purple and sticky - such a country girl at heart!) and we got to see Aunt Bethy, Uncle Johnny, and Ruthie. They just moved back here from Abilene. Hudson enjoyed his Nina and Papa time too and enjoys the outdoors just at much as his sister.



Hudson had started eating baby food - he likes carrots, green peas, and sweet potatoes so far - seems to like it all - I think he always wants more when we are done. He sits up all by himself now!

No comments: