Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last weekend

Last weekend we went to Tyler - we did not make it there over Christmas due to the sickies. We still somewhat have the sickies at our house - the green, runny nose monster will just not go away, or the kids are passing it back and forth, or Lilly is bringing it all home from MDO.

We celebrated my sis's b-day - yeah! It was so good to see her and my nieces/nephew! They loved playing with Lilly and Hudson!

The boy cousins - Drew and Hudson

Tyler cousins - Drew, Kaylee, and Allie

We also went to my good old friend from Tyler, one of the dear L7's - Neta and Jonathan (who I have also known pretty much my whole life). It was a sweet wedding and we are so glad they are married!

Hudson started a soy trial and I think it is causing some constipation - he just cries and cries when he needs to go -we are trying prune juice in the bottles and karo syrup - hopefully this will work soon! He can still make me smile though with his funny noises and smiley smiles! Please pray he starts to sleep more at night for all of us!

No comments: