Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines and other important things


Our Valentines was celebrated on Friday. We went out with the kids to Fuddruckers and had a good burger - a good kid friendly place for the fam. We made strawberry cupcakes for dessert. My honey gave me a Snuggie (don't laugh, I have wanted one for a very long time and I absolutely love it! You know you want one too!! My hubby listens to all my hints that I really, really wanted one - I love him sooo much!) He also gave me the Love Dare book for us to do together sometime. We watched Eagle Eye after the kids were in bed - a decent action flick. On actual Valentines we went to Brian's parents with the whole fam to spend the day.


Emily, Lexie, and Lilly

A wonderful congratulations to my sis in law - Brian's sister - had her precious baby girl this Wed. - also Brian's dad's birthday! Her name is Ruthie Grace and she is doing great!

Well, here we go again! Lilly came home with the pink-eye from school on Thursday, oh my! Try putting eye drops in a two year old eye 3 times a day (kind of like wrestle mania!) After a few days on the drops, the redness is gone and she is not contagious anymore. Yeah!

No comments: